Job Summary: The Aristotle Digital Media Buyer is responsible for the strategic planning, development, implementation and reporting of digital media buys as well as for implementing, tracking and reporting some website analytics. A member of Aristotle’s Online Media and Marketing (OMM) Team, the DMB works under the supervision of the Director of Digital Media & SEO and reports to the CEO of Aristotle Interactive. The Digital Media Buyer may also respond to requests from other members of the Aristotle staff and/or clients and perform other duties as assigned.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Digital Media Buying
• Develops and presents digital media buy plans and strategy documents, outlining key elements of proposed campaigns
• Sets up and launches new campaigns according to client-approved plan
• Strategizes and optimizes campaigns for improved performance
• Manages tracking setup and maintenance
• Manages campaigns on an ongoing basis
• Tracks and manages billing and expenditures
• Acts as a client liaison and manages client relationships
• Generates work orders for new projects and acquires client approval
• Renews contracts with client and recommends additional media buys when appropriate.
• Consults with Aristotle’s New Client Development and Producer teams on Digital Media Buy opportunities for new and existing clients and the performance achieved.
• Manages 3rd-party partners
• Conducts Aristotle staff training in Digital Media Buy skills and software usage
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
• Understanding of SEO and media buying strategies
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and time management skills
• Demonstrated experience creating and delivering client presentations relating to site performance and online marketing strategy
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite of programs including Word and PowerPoint.
• General understanding of usability design and conversion optimization design
• Performs assigned tasks and job functions in a professional, business-like manner.
• Works creatively both independently and within a project team.
• Strong attention to detail
Preferred Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
• Experience implementing and supporting A/B and Multivariate testing on large consumer websites
• Experience setting up and managing campaigns in additional networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and TripAdvisor
• Expertise in gathering qualitative and quantitative data, developing reports, and creating client presentations that are insight-driven and tell a story
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen are a must, along with the ability to be detail and deadline-oriented while managing multiple projects
Minimum Education and/or Experience
• A Bachelor degree in a relevant field
• Must have 2+ years of experience in the online marketing field
• Experience setting up and managing campaigns in Google AdWords and Facebook.