Got an RSS reader? Subscribe to our RSS Feed.
Aristotle Clients Win 2015 IAC Awards
Jun. 18, 2015
Aristotle Clients Win Internet Advertising Competition Awards
Two Aristotle interactive clients, Elvis Presley’s Graceland and Kentucky Tourism, recently won top Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) Awards for website design and online advertising campaigns. The IAC Awards are sponsored by the Web Marketing Association, which was founded to promote high standards for online marketing, and the Awards recognize accomplishments and trend-setting developments in the online marketing industry.
Elvis Presley's Graceland
Aristotle is proud to be entering into another (our 14th!) successful year with Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc. (EPE).
The new Graceland.com website, designed by Aristotle, launched in March of 2014 with a modern look and responsive design. The site won the Outstanding Website Award for its overall design and content. For such a young website, Graceland.com is performing extremely well. Graceland.com’s bounce rate is below 7%! (April-December 2014, Google Analytics) This means that users are finding exactly what they need where they need it and that the leads are very qualified. This is a testament to relevant content, engaging content (photography and video) and SEO.
Aristotle also works closely with the Graceland team on integrated promotions and campaigns such as the successful Rock ‘n’ Rollout Sweepstakes. In a little less than one month, the campaign garnered 21,818 e-news sign-ups with 9,608 of those opting into Shop Graceland e-news. The campaign also resulted in 3,607 Facebook likes.
Prizes included a tour of Graceland and a stay for two at the Heartbreak Hotel. For the sweepstakes, Aristotle designed tablet- and mobile-specific interfaces to reach as wide an audience as possible. The sweepstakes won the Best Travel Online Campaign Award.
With the proliferation of mobile devices, more and more travelers are exploring the Web away from their computers. To reach more of the traveling public, Aristotle designed a new, responsive website for Kentucky, giving it an updated look and a mobile-friendly design. The site won the Best Travel Site Award.
The new site's feature include:
- Responsive, Custom Design: The responsive design of the site captures the spirit of Kentucky and is viewable across all device types, giving the Kentucky Department of Travel and Tourism one branded platform to deliver the entirety of its messaging to travelers.
- Homepage Theme: The website home page features a unique “comparison theme” that cleverly contrasts all the fun activities available for travelers, maximizing above-the-fold space while showing visitors that there are plenty of adventures that cater to all tastes.
- Interactivity(Parallax and Animations): The home page is visually pleasing and draws attention to featured activities and calls-to-actions (CTAs) with parallax scrolling and custom animation. Some CTAs are displayed on a floating menu that also provides social links and site language options to visitors.
- Interactive Map: An innovative, interactive map accessible from the drop-down navigation allowsvisitors to explore the state by regions, each of which has its own unique theme, from the Bluegrass Region to Daniel Boone Country.
- Simple Navigation: The user-friendly drop-down menus not only have links to content but also show featured locations and partners, making it easier for visitors to find what they’re looking for.
- Branded Microsites: All microsites were redesigned and branded to match the main site, providing a seamless viewing experience to visitors.
Aristotle is a web development company and interactive agency focused on delivering excellent design, outstanding results, and meaningful data to its clients.