Internet LawL. ELIZABETH BOWLES, JD.
A member of the Arkansas and American Bar Associations, Elizabeth is a past President and current Legislative Chair of WISPA, the national organization serving the fixed wireless broadband industry. Elizabeth is a nationally recognized expert on Internet security, law, privacy, and technology and is one of the top ISP speakers in the nation.
President and Chair of the Board of Aristotle, Inc., she combines her legal knowledge with her entrepreneurial acumen to bring an informed and unique perspective to topical issues important to the business and legal communities. Head of Aristotle’s ISP division, Elizabeth’s level of technological expertise and knowledge make her a valuable resource for businesses and media alike.
Elizabeth has chaired several American Bar Association anti-spam and anti-spyware/malware sub-committees. Her depth of knowledge and dynamic personality make her a frequent resource for media interviews and keynote speaking engagements. Her understanding of Internet security makes her one of the most insightful and savvy Internet safety speakers around. In addition, Elizabeth has testified before the FCC and is versed in telecommunication issues surrounding spectrum, the Open Internet, and regulatory issues that affect small Internet service providers.
What They're SayingTestimonials
- "Mobile Device Security" — Arkansas Bar Association / Voted: "Best of CLE"
- "The Use of Social Media in Your Legal Practice" — Arkansas State University College of Business
- "A Practitioner’s Guide to the Internet" — Arkansas Bar Association / Voted: "Best of CLE"
- "Social Media Privacy & Security Measures" — FBI’s Infragard Alliance
- "Information Security & Mobile Devices" — FBI’s Infragard Alliance
- "Social Media in the Public Sector" — American Society for Industrial Security International
- "Social Media - Risks & Rewards to Businesses" — Various organizations and media interviews
- "The 4 F’s of Leadership" — Various organizations
- "Doing E-Business Without Being E-legal or Obnoxious" — Various organizations