Corporate Seminar LeaderJENNIFER PEPER
Internet marketing speakers who can truly engage an audience are hard to come by. As President of Aristotle Interactive, Jennifer Peper’s expertise in strategic planning, marketing and promotions has made her an integral part of Aristotle’s continued growth and has given her a level of experience that few Internet marketing speakers can claim. As a business analyst, Jennifer’s background in retail, healthcare, non-profits, and law provides her clients with a strong strategy for success in bull and bear markets.
Speaking & Consulting
As a consultant and facilitator, Jennifer has collaboratively built the digital marketing and lead generation strategies for hundreds of clients. A dynamic facilitator, Jennifer has led national training sessions on website marketing, social media, content development and more.
Jennifer has served as a keynote marketing speaker and delivered seminar presentations and consulting for major corporations and large tourism associations to small businesses and local destinations. Her Internet consulting expertise includes the tourism, financial, medical, community, non-profit, manufacturing and e-commerce industries. If you’re looking for one of the best Internet marketing speakers in the business for your event, contact Jennifer today. Her experience as a keynote marketing speaker and expertise on other topics ensure that she’ll be an asset to your next meeting or convention.
One of the most experienced Internet marketing speakers around!
What They're SayingTestimonials
- "Advertising in a Growing List of Complex Marketing Channels" — Western Association of CVBs
- "Mobile Speed Round: Mobile Apps Texting QR" — Downtown Little Rock Partnership
- "Social Networking Risks and Rewards" — Arkansas Bankers Association Security Workshop
- "Is Email Still Alive?" — Destination Analysts
- "Top Ten Guide: Turning Community Assets into Online Essentials" — Arkansas Economic Developers
- "Anatomy of an Effective Web Presence" — Decorative Plumbing Hardware Association
- "The Art of Engagement" — Arkansas Governor’s Conference
- "Gadget Marketing: The Course They Didn’t Teach You in Law School" — Arkansas Bar Association