Got an RSS reader? Subscribe to our RSS Feed.
Back To Full List
Aristotle Launches Interactive, Spooky Halloween Contest Site
Oct. 20, 2008
Aristotle Promotes Online Halloween Costume Contest with Engaging Website, Interactive Content, Prizes
LITTLE ROCK, AR - Aristotle Design Inc., one of the largest interactive web design and marketing firms in the South, is proud to announce the launch of AllHallowsEve.com
, a new microsite featuring Halloween videos and music, an online costume contest and many other “ghoulishly” cool Halloween party ideas and features.
Online Halloween Contest
Aristotle’s first ever “Inspired By” Halloween Contest
will be conducted exclusively online. Participants can submit video and photo costume entries, and visitors to the site will pick their their favorite funny, scary or downright disgusting costume via Aristotle’s MySpace Page and Voting Blog
. The public is encouraged to visit the blog daily to see new entries and vote for the best pictures or videos.
Win a Memphis Getaway
Winners of the All Hallows Eve Contest will receive a trip to this year’s “Inspired By” city — a destination that will change annually — Memphis, Tennessee. The package includes two nights at the Heartbreak Hotel, two tickets to Graceland, two tickets for the Haunted Memphis Walking Tour and a box of candy that will include chocolates and other tasty treats.
Interactive Content: Games, Videos, Music and More
integrates several exciting technologies throughout the site via Flash animation. An interactive menu, video preview player and background featuring a stormy city sky with flying bats, lighting strikes and flames are all incorporated onto the main page.
Other fun features of the site include:
- Gruesome Make-up Tips - Tips and Halloween makeup techniques to help you bring your makeup and creative Halloween costume ideas to life.
- Trick-Or-Treat Safety - Safe trick-or-treat ideas for parents, schools, churches, and communities.
- Memphis Videos -Video featuring this year’s “Inspired by” city, Memphis, as well as details on the Halloween contest.
- Ghoulish Music - Listen and groove to “Pumpkin Funk” and the ‘Ghostly-Boogie” as you ponder your Memphis Inspired costume or Halloween party idea.
- Carve a Jack O’ Lantern - Animated pumpkin carving at it’s finest. Choose from a variety of eyes, mouths and noses for your custom-carved Jack O’ Lantern.
- Submit a Ghost Story - View a compilation of “true ghost stories” from visitors around the World Wide Web.
Registration begins Tuesday, Oct. 07, 2008 at 5:00pm. See contest entry details such as "How to Submit Your Video" and "How to Submit your Photo" on http://allhallowseve.com/contest/
Also, be sure to visit Aristotle’s YouTube page
to stay current on the latest news and All Hallow’s Eve Contest updates during the month of October.