Got an RSS reader? Subscribe to our RSS Feed.
Back To Full List
CEO To Lead Workshop in KY
Jan. 08, 2013
Marla Johnson Norris Kick Starts 2013 Kentucky Tourism Marketing with Five-Hour Workshop
On January 10, 2013, Aristotle CEO Marla Johnson Norris will conduct a five-hour workshop in Elizabethtown, Kentucky, for the Kentucky Department of Travel. The "Kentucky Tourism Online Marketing Boot Camp" will kick start 2013 for the state’s tourism partners. Tourism marketing professionals from cities and towns across the state will attend Marla’s in-depth, interactive workshop.
An experienced consultant for destination marketers, Marla will use her action-packed workshop to show Kentucky tourism partners how to create and manage strategic online marketing plans that will foster growth for Kentucky tourism.
Marla’s boot camp will hone in on important marketing tactics and "How To" takeaways such as
- Increasing email newsletter subscriptions
- Utilizing search engine optimization (SEO) to get found by travel planners
- Incorporating paid search advertising into campaign strategies
- Focusing on building a mobile presence to reach more travelers
- Building a brand voice through social networks that engages and motivates bookers
You can follow Marla throughout the boot camp on Twitter @MarlaJoNo and by using the hashtag #KYbootcamp.
If you’re interested in reinvigorating your destination marketing plans for 2013, Marla would be delighted to conduct a workshop for you and your partners. To find out how, please contact Rhen Wilson, Digital Communications Director, at email@example.com or 1-800-995-2747.